The PrevoS1 Range - Easy Use, Certified Safety, Exceptional Quality
The prevoS1 coupling meets the top level of quality standards required in the professional industry. The range is synonymous with top of the line quality, extended service life, advanced technology, safety and efficiency. When used with PREVOST plugs, prevoS1 couplings carry a three-year, leak-free guarantee.
The prevoS1 couplings are unrivalled in the market with quality, patent and protected technology.
Simple & easy-to-use
- Quick and effortless coupling: easy to connect, with no risk of damaging the internal mechanism.
- Decompression and disconnection of your pneumatic systems and tools in a single press: easy to use, enabling tools to be changed quickly on assembly lines.
- Swivel body creates a quick assembly and optimal positioning: cost savings from increased productivity and decreased labor requirements.
- One push control to decompress the system and disconnect in complete safety: eliminates hose whip to protect the user, surrounding tools and
equipment. ISO 4414 standard
- Silicone free manufacturing: avoids the risk of contaminating compressed air during the paint or varnish applications which can cause surface imperfections.
- Anti-static construction: external dust will not be attracted to painted or varnished surfaces from the creation of static electricity.
- ATEX certification: attests to the safety of prevoS1 couplings in many industries (gaseous environments, paint booths, etc.). Equipment complies with requirements for zones classified as 1 & 2 (gas) and 21 & 22 (dust).
Ergonomically designed for long lasting comfort
- Functionally designed to allow a natural grip and easy handling.
- Composite body material: anti-scratch body material also allows user to create a firm grip on the coupling.
- Compact and lightweight coupling for maximum user comfort when handling
repetitively. Provides accuracy and increases work station efficiency.
Resistant to abrasion, vibrations, corrosion, impacts and crushing: reinforced composite body is capable of withstanding the harsh conditions frequently found in production environments.
Long service life
- The most popular prevoS1 profiles (Industrial, ISO 6150 C, High Flow, ARO 210, Automotive), meet the requirements of many international standards.
- Color coded buttons make the wide selection of international profiles easy to
identify: this system reduces the risk of connection errors which may cause damages or accidents.
prevoS1 couplings comply with:
- The European Pressure Equipment Directive
- The safety requirements of the ISO 4414 standard
- The European RoHS Directive
- ATEX classification 1 & 2 (gas) and 21 & 22 (dust).
How to identify Prevo1 product codes.
• Color coded based on international profile
• Logical product code system
• Thread type engraved on the product
See Example: ISI 061101SW
A: ARO 210
C: ISO C
E: High Flow
06: Ø 6 mm – 1/4″
07: Ø 7.4 mm – 3/8″
08: Ø 8 mm – 3/8″
11: Ø 11 mm – 1/2″
8: Hose barb
01: 1/4″ female
02: 3/8″ female
03: 1/2″ female
04: 3/4″ female
51: 1/4″ male
52: 3/8″ male
53: 1/2″ male
54: 3/4″ male
06: hose Ø 6 mm – 1/4″
08: hose Ø 8 mm – 5/16″
10: hose Ø 10 mm – 3/8″
13: hose Ø 13 mm – 1/2″
16: hose Ø 16 mm – 5/8″
19: hose Ø 19 mm – 3/4″
SE: rotation coupling
HE: stainless steel
CB: composite body
WK: wall manifold kit